Tektraco offers its employees a working environment where they can develop and grow. They are encouraged to push boundaries, experiment and come up with innovative ideas & solutions as we need to keep evolving to remain at the forefront of technology.
Although we work in separate business divisions, we are ultimately one Team, one Family. Tektraco’s personnel is quite an interesting mix, as our employees come from 7 different nationalities all with different backgrounds and ages.
We are always eager to meet fresh talent, so if interested, you can either apply for any of our open positions or else just fill in the contact form and attach your CV.
This job is suitable for someone who possesses a good technical background, both from an educational and a practical aspect, and willing to work in different fields of engineering.
- A diploma or equivalent in one or more of the following fields: electrical, electronics or mechanical.
- Previous work experience in servicing plants and equipment would be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems would also be considered an asset.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work as an effective member of the team, as well as independently.
- A clean driving license and a good police conduct.
- The maintenance of certain plants and equipment used in the healthcare sector.
- Ensuring that plant maintenance contracts are delivered to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
The necessary training and product familiarization will be provided locally and you may be expected to attend to some courses overseas. This is a challenging post that will give you the opportunity to gain experience in a highly specialised field and form part of our young and dedicated team.
If you feel that this post could be right for you, send us your CV with an email on email@example.com .