INDX 37 NDT DRYER - AUTOMATION FOR YOUR MANUAL FILM DEVELOPING NEEDS
A warm air film dryer for drying films that have been manually processed.
This affordable, compact and easy to use dryer includes a replenished water rinse with added wetting solution to dry film that has been manually developed and will handle film sizes up to 37cm/14 inch in width.
The film is passed through a wetting agent (with auto top-up) before entering a warm air dryer, with variable speed control and 2 dryer heat options. These two features combine to provide good drying results and allow the dryer to perform well in the many varied environmental conditions around the world.
- Low noise, warm air drying with over-temp protection.
- Low maintenance precision gear drive – no worm drive used.
- Staggered “minimum contact” roller system ensures safe, clean and dry x-ray film production.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling.
- Low power requirements, low operating costs.