INDX 43/55 - INDUSTRIAL X-RAY PROCESSORS
This model is the highest capacity unit in terms of films per hour and production speed, designed specifically for markets requiring a practical and dependable “workhorse” for customers with a high quantity of film to process daily.
For processing of all types of industrial X-Ray films, offering a max. processing width of 43cm (17inch) and operating speed at 55cm/min when programmed for an 8 min DRY to DRY cycle. The INDX 43/55 unit provides a processing capacity of 55cm/min at 100 sec Developer time.
- Material width: min. 7.5 cm max. 43cm.
- Automatic Cooling – the processor electronics automatically detects over-temperature developer/fixer conditions and then activates a cold water cooling system.
- Replenishment: fully automatic – replenishment is microprocessor controlled and calculated from information received from sensors measuring the width and length of material entering the processor. Replenishment cycles are adjustable.
- Processor ventilation – the 43/55 is supplied with an exhaust port located at the feed end of the processor. During installation, this port must be connected to an external ventilation system provided at the installation site.
- Where the processor is installed in a „through-wall“ location whereby an auto feeder or feed table is positioned in a darkroom and the main body of the processor is in daylight, it is important that the darkroom is pressurised to ensure a positive airflow from feed to dryer thus avoiding condensation related problems.