INDX 900E - INDUSTRIAL X-RAY PROCESSORS
This is a conventional tabletop processor with a production speed of 13 cm/min at a standard processing cycle of 8 minutes. It is a fully automatic “dry to dry” system in a modern design with small dimensions and a light weight, ideally suited for customers wanting a fully automatic processor for low capacity and varied production needs at an affordable price that provides a consistent high quality processed film with total reliability.
- Material width: min. 6 cm (2.36″) – max. 36 cm (14″).
- Material length: min. 10 cm (4″).
- Variable and programmable development timing up to 150 seconds.
- Processing capacity: 13cm/min @ 100 sec DevTime.
- Replenishment: fully automatic. Replenishment is microprocessor controlled and calculated from information received from sensors measuring the width and length of material entering the processor. Replenishment cycles are variable.